With over 30 years’ experience, Fitzgeralds Interiors has supplied many hundreds of fitted kitchens, bedrooms and home offices. Each and every project receives our full attention to ensure the best possible experience for clients. Commencing with a complimentary consultation, during our design service we produce detailed floor plans and computer-
© FITZGERALDS INTERIORS 2019
A BIT ABOUT FITZGERALDS INTERIORS
PLANNING THE PERFECT KITCHEN
Extending kitchen worktops to encase your units is the latest trend from the continent and is known as a ‘frame system’. The worktops are used to surround a run of units, as well as being made into kitchen furniture, such as tables and stools for a totally co-
As the kitchen becomes a huge focal point for the family and not just a place to cook, more attention is given to design, function and comfort. Conservatories are a great space in which to build a multi-
As you do not purchase a kitchen off-
- Deep & Wide Multi Drawer Units (800mm + wide)
- Soft Close Drawers & Doors
- Metal & Glass Drawer Sides
- Matchline Carcases - Interior finishes that match the outside
- Pull-out Larder Units
- Mid-height Units
- Modern kitchen design must have pull-out drawers and various pull-out interiors, gone are the days of bending down to see what's inside. This is great for access and good for the posture
- High gloss doors, available in a wide array of vibrant colours, are now more affordable for all budgets and bring a contemporary touch, as colour and shine are two of the biggest trends in home décor right now. We can design your kitchen, bedroom, home office or home cinema incorporating the latest looks with our made-to-measure complementary design service.
- Matt doors, available in a wide array of vibrant colours, also more affordable for all budgets and bring a contemporary touch, as colour and smooth lines are two of the biggest trends in home décor right now. We can design your kitchen, bedroom, home office or home cinema incorporating the latest looks with our made-to-measure complementary design service.
- Bold colours can be mixed with plainer doors in stainless steel, wood or glass, whilst bright white is always a winner in kitchens, bouncing light around brilliantly. Black is back with a vengeance, as can be seen with a multitude of black appliances now available to complement black cabinets.
- Aluminum Framed doors.
- Wood retains its appeal but the paler beech and ash have been superseded by darker grains such as oak, walnut and wenge, giving an air of sophistication. Fussy details have given way to strong, sleek, handle-less, linear designs.
- Handle-less design (Germanic look)
- Large stainless steel & aluminum
- Long Bar type
- Integrated handles
- There is a massive trend of 'handle-less' kitchens, clean and simple lines without the fuss
Thin worktops (12mm - 20mm)
Variety of materials:
Mixtures of 2 or more materials or colours - especially in an island area
The trend is to have plain soft finishes which compliment the colour of the furniture, white worktops on white units is clean and fresh allowing for an injection of colour in dresing the walls or floor
Wirework & Pull-outs
Aluminum & Glass - Shelving
Lighting - Inside & incorporated into shelves
Appliances - Stainless Steel & Glass
The finishing touches complete every room; accessories dress and complement chosen pieces of furniture. Vibrant accessories powerfully and effectively decorate a neutral or monochrome environment. Bold, neon-like accents bring a contemporary touch and provide dramatic contrast.
|Fitted Home Offices|
|Sliding Door Bedrooms|
|Fitted Home Offices|
|Fitted Home Office Comparisons|
|Press & PR|
|Planning the Perfect Kitchen|
|Terms & Conditions|